Thursday, March 13, 2008

Have you walked the Roman Road...


Today marks the second time that I have come across a "Roman Road" pamphlet in the bathrooms on Campus.  The first time was in the CBA building, the second time was in a bathroom in Nebraska Hall which is all the way across campus.  Who is putting these evangelistic pamphlets in the bathrooms everywhere???

This kind of evangelism reminds me of those types who are always pushing for conversion and a subsequent testimony.  My thought: These people are shooting themselves in the foot.  I mean, who wants a testimony that involves a toilet.

I propose a new kind of pamphlet that should be used specifically for bathrooms everywhere. We could call it "The Call of Nature and the Call of Christ." 

1 comment:

Jake said...

You gotta listen to Chandler's talk on church planters from the text and context conference last month... he talks a bit about this kind of evangelism.